Say no to plastic bags in style with these nautical Boston Trader Joe’s reusable bags from Massachusetts.
• Trader Joe’s quality and caché
• Fun nautical design!
• Beautiful design on front announcing Boston Trader Joe’s.
• Brie, Beers for Boston. Corn, Potatoes, Lobster. Football, peanuts, architecture, train cars. Bicycle, whales, beach, sea grass. Sailboat races, rowing.
• Skyline pictures: Massachusetts State Hall, Old State House, Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge & more!
• Great 6 gallon capacity to replace lots of icky plastic bags each trip!
• 11.75W x 16.25H side with 12 X 7 base (normal reusable bag size.
• Strong polypropylene keeps its good looks
• Sturdy enough to carry your objects for years
• I’ve had mine for years and I love it. It loves me back by reliably doing its job.
But grocery bags are free and easy! Maybe but have you ever seen a plastic grocery bag caught in a tree? Did you know that turtles teeth face downward so they can’t change their mind once they discover the tasty jellyfish they thought they were tasting is actually a grocery bag that will ruin their life? Free and easy is rarely free and easy.
There are no reviews yet.