Say no to plastic bags in style with these cool Texas Trader Joe’s reusable bags
Texas’ design – Howdy! You can’t get more Texas than cowboy boots, chili peppers, and longhorn cattle. Yellow roses adorn the whole bag for the traditional folk song “The Yellow Rose of Texas”.
Texas’ bag is the perfect souvenir!
Cowboy boot with Texas style spurs
- Red and Green Chilis – Christmas!
- Yellow Rose
- Armadillo Texas state small mammal
- Prickly Pear Cactus
- Longhorn Cattle
One side features Locations: Fort Worth, Plano, San Antonio, The Woodlands, Dallas, Houston, Austin
- Monarch Butterflies – Texas state butterfly
- An Explorer
- As Ship
- Rope lassoed in the shape of a heart on the bottom
- Trader Joe’s quality and caché
- Fun TEXAS design full of inside jokes
- All of your favorite memories from TEXAS featured on all 5 sides of this bag.
- Great 6 gallon capacity to replace lots of icky plastic bags each trip!
- 11.75W x 16.25H side with 12 X 7 base (normal reusable bag size)
- Strong polypropylene keeps its good looks
- Sturdy enough to carry your objects for years
- I’ve had mine for years and I love it. It loves me back by reliably doing its job.
But grocery bags are free and easy! Maybe but have you ever seen a plastic grocery bag caught in a tree? Did you know that turtles’ teeth face downward so they can’t change their mind once they discover the tasty jellyfish they thought they were tasting is actually a grocery bag that will ruin their life? Free and easy is rarely free and easy.
There are no reviews yet.