Say no to plastic bags in style with these cool Connecticut Trader Joe’s reusable bags
Connecticut is the birthplace of the hamburger! It looked a little different from the hamburger we’re used to today, but it was a hamburger nonetheless. This bag also includes quotes from Mark Twain and Harriett Beecher Stowe, two famous authors who lived in CT.
Connecticut souvenir design features a Hamburger on the front of course! New Haven, CT was home to the restaurant who sold the first hamburger. It references Louis Lassen, who made the hamburger, and the state coat of arms. The back has a typewriter, Mark Twain and a quote of his, Harriett Beecher Stowe and a quote of hers. Of course there’s corn on one side since it’s Trader Joe’s! The other side features pickles and the Connecticut state motto, “Qui Transtulit Sustinet” and the unofficial pickle motto “It’s not a pickle unless it bounces”
- Trader Joe’s quality and caché
- Fun CONNECTICUT design full of inside jokes
- All of your favorite memories from CONNECTICUT featured on all 5 sides of this bag.
- Great 6 gallon capacity to replace lots of icky plastic bags each trip!
- 11.75W x 16.25H side with 12 X 7 base (normal reusable bag size)
- Strong polypropylene keeps its good looks
- Sturdy enough to carry your objects for years
- I’ve had mine for years and I love it. It loves me back by reliably doing its job.
But grocery bags are free and easy! Maybe but have you ever seen a plastic grocery bag caught in a tree? Did you know that turtles’ teeth face downward so they can’t change their mind once they discover the tasty jellyfish they thought they were tasting is actually a grocery bag that will ruin their life? Free and easy is rarely free and easy.