Say no to plastic bags in style with these cool Arizona Trader Joe’s reusable bags
Retired Design! No longer available in stores.
This Retired Arizona bag is no longer available in stores. The matching sides show an explorer with a list of Arizona TJ locations: Ahwatukee, Glendale, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale North, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson Crossroads, Tucson Wilmot, Tucson Campbell, Oro Valley, Paradise Valley, Surprise. The Front and back show a collage featuring tons of Arizona memories and inside jokes including:
- Arizona Flag
- Ship with sails
- Cactus Wren the Arizona State Bird
- Trader Joe’s quality and caché
- Fun ARIZONA design full of inside jokes
- All of your favorite memories from ARIZONA featured on all 5 sides of this bag.
- Great 6 gallon capacity to replace lots of icky plastic bags each trip!
- 11.75W x 16.25H side with 12 X 7 base (normal reusable bag size)
- Strong polypropylene keeps its good looks
- Sturdy enough to carry your objects for years
- I’ve had mine for years and I love it. It loves me back by reliably doing its job.
But grocery bags are free and easy! Maybe but have you ever seen a plastic grocery bag caught in a tree? Did you know that turtles’ teeth face downward so they can’t change their mind once they discover the tasty jellyfish they thought they were tasting is actually a grocery bag that will ruin their life? Free and easy is rarely free and easy.