Say no to plastic bags in style with these cool North Carolina Trader Joe’s reusable bags
All your favorite things about North Carolina are on this bag including BBQ, the Blue Ridge Mountains, lighthouses, bluegrass, and much more!
North Carolina style BBQ and sides menu, quote from Sir Walter Raleigh on the front. The back features a woman playing the fiddle with dogwood, the state flower dogwood, and the state motto, with the Blue Ridge mountains in the background; Tar Heels First in Flight license plate on the bottom; lighthouses and horses for the coast on the bag’s right side. The left side features Cardinal the NC state bird who loves clogging perched on a banjo decorated with Blue Grass text. It also shows the state toast’ “Here’s to the land of the Long Leaf Pine, The Summer land where the Sun doth Shine, Where the Weak grow Strong and the Strong grow Great.”
- Trader Joe’s quality and caché
- Fun NORTH CAROLINA design full of inside jokes
- All of your favorite memories from NORTH CAROLINA featured on all 5 sides of this bag.
- Great 6 gallon capacity to replace lots of icky plastic bags each trip!
- 11.75W x 16.25H side with 12 X 7 base (normal reusable bag size)
- Strong polypropylene keeps its good looks
- Sturdy enough to carry your objects for years
- I’ve had mine for years and I love it. It loves me back by reliably doing its job.
But grocery bags are free and easy! Maybe but have you ever seen a plastic grocery bag caught in a tree? Did you know that turtles’ teeth face downward so they can’t change their mind once they discover the tasty jellyfish they thought they were tasting is actually a grocery bag that will ruin their life? Free and easy is rarely free and easy.