Say no to plastic bags in style with these cool Colorado Trader Joe’s reusable bags
Colorado is known for its ski lodges and campgrounds, Colorado is a state synonymous with traveling. This bag captures that perfectly with Trader Joe’s product labels combined into ersatz parking permits, park passes, bumper stickers & lift tickets plastered all over the sides. The front and back show two Colorado maps. One in summer, as a camping destination. The other in winter, as a snowy ski wonderland.
- Trader Joe’s quality and caché
- Fun COLORADO design full of inside jokes
- All of your favorite memories from COLORADO featured on all 5 sides of this bag.
- Great 6 gallon capacity to replace lots of icky plastic bags each trip!
- 11.75W x 16.25H side with 12 X 7 base (normal reusable bag size)
- Strong polypropylene keeps its good looks
- Sturdy enough to carry your objects for years
- I’ve had mine for years and I love it. It loves me back by reliably doing its job.
But grocery bags are free and easy! Maybe but have you ever seen a plastic grocery bag caught in a tree? Did you know that turtles’ teeth face downward so they can’t change their mind once they discover the tasty jellyfish they thought they were tasting is actually a grocery bag that will ruin their life? Free and easy is rarely free and easy.
There are no reviews yet.